← Torna alla mappa

rennes · FR

Presunto
Suggerisci un aggiornamento
Data16 agosto 2026
CategoriaOmicidio
Luogorennes
VittimaFemmina, 80-90
Fonti2 fonti

Sommario

An 82-year-old woman resident at a care home in Rennes, in Ille-et-Vilaine, was found dead in her bed on the evening of Sunday 16 August 2026, at around 11.30pm. The Rennes public prosecutor's office has opened an investigation for the murder of a vulnerable person. According to the deputy prosecutor, nursing staff found her in her bed with a pillow over her face. A police source told AFP that she was an invalid and was not able to move independently. The cause of death has not been established. Pending the results of anatomo-pathological analysis, the deputy prosecutor said that forensic doctors had so far found no sign of suffocation or strangulation and that the causes of death "remain very uncertain". The investigation has been entrusted to the organised and specialised crime division in Rennes. No arrest had been reported at the time of the cited reports.

Iter giudiziario

  1. Presunto 18 agosto 2026 fonte

Fonti

Correzioni