← Torna alla mappa

sandnes · NO

Imputato
Suggerisci un aggiornamento
Data17 agosto 2026
CategoriaOmicidio
Luogosandnes
VittimaMaschio, 50-60
Fonti3 fonti

Sommario

A man in his 50s was killed in Sandnes, in Rogaland, on 17 August 2026. A man in his 20s has been arrested and charged with his murder. Police said in a press release on the Monday morning that the two were father and son, a relationship the defence lawyer confirmed: the deceased was the accused's father. The first report of a serious violent incident reached the police through the emergency medical service at 4.02am, and officers went straight to the address. The accused was arrested at the scene. A neighbour described officers approaching the door behind shields, and said the suspect was standing there with his hands up and surrendered immediately. The defence lawyer said his client admits criminal guilt on the charge as it stands, has given a detailed statement and is clearly affected by what has happened. He consented to four weeks in pre-trial custody, to be decided by the court without a hearing. Police said the investigation was at an early stage, that it was too early to say anything about the sequence of events, and that they would not comment on what had been seized. They were alerted to the case by the emergency medical service, and what was said in that call forms part of the continuing investigation.

Iter giudiziario

  1. Imputato 17 agosto 2026 fonte

Fonti

Correzioni